What do the Pupil Parliament Members do?
The Pupil Parliament takes part in lots of activities including:
• Listening to the views and concerns of other pupils
• Representing these concerns to the Headteacher, teachers and other adults
• Coming up with ideas to help improve the school and make decisions
• Thinking of ways to contribute locally and globally
• Fundraise for Tregolls and charities
• Having the responsibility for a budget
Being a Pupil Parliament member is a very responsible position as you have to have a lot of sensible ideas and sometimes have to do things in your lunch times. Members play a very important part in our Tregolls community!